Shared from info submitted by Reynolds and Reynolds. FilmDayton posts opportunities as a service to the regional film community and assumes no responsibility for the information contained within (Updated 1/20/14 – expanded to full time). For the full listing policy, see here.
Position Description: As a Multimedia Assistant, you will be assisting the Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Department with the development of our digital multimedia marketing products. This includes editing video projects, assisting with all stages of video production, conducting research, and organizing the details of production. You are also responsible for administrative duties such as maintaining our media database, archiving video footage and packaging together project deliverables. If you have a strong passion to work in the multimedia industry, this is the position for you!
Training: On-the-job training
- Some coursework in video/graphics/3D
- Knowledge of Adobe multimedia software.
Experience using Premiere, Aftereffects and Photoshop a plus ·
- Ability to work 20 hours/week
- Strong organizational skills and professionalism
- Must have a digital portfolio/video reel of work at the time of interview Job may not be posted yet. Apps are still being excepted for position.
Apply online at http://www.reyrey.com/careers/index.asp.