Open Casting for LA Based Horror Film Shooting In Middletown 3/25/’15 * NOW CLOSED*

ALL CAST AND CREW POSITIONS ARE FILLED FOR THIS PRODUCTION AS OF MARCH 27,2015.

CASTING NOTICE

Los Angeles based Petri Entertainment will be filming their upcoming  Low Budget Horror film “The Funhouse Massacre” in the Dayton area from March  25-April 19th.

To be considered for the following background roles, please submit your information to : thefunhousecasting@gmail.com.

Be sure to include:

Name

Recent Photo

Contact Number & Email

Theatrical Resume  (If you have one)

Age

Height

Pant/Shirt/Dress/ Shoe Size

Role

SAG-AFTRA does not have a background actor zone in Ohio for Theatrical motion pictures so background actors are not covered by the Low Budget Agreement in Ohio. The rate for all of the background roles for this project will be $65/8.

Story Line:

On Halloween night a group of notorious and colorful serial killers escape from Statesville Asylum and descent on a giant funhouse whose theme is based on their different reigns of terror. The unsuspecting carnival goers think the carnage created is part of the show, that is until they become the main attraction.  A rag tag group of diner employees, a clueless Deputy and the local Sheriff are the only people left to stop them.  In the vein of “Tucker and Dale vs. Evil”, “Shaun of the Dead” and “Army of Darkness”.

ROLES:

Armed Guards:  Male,  All ethnicities, age range: 20-50

Sous Chefs: Male/Female, All ethnicities,  age range: 20-60

Woman In Restaurant Kitchen: All ethnicities, age range: mid 20’s-60

Male Patient (Dentist Office): All ethnicities,  age range: 30-60

Wrestling Opponents:  Male, All ethnicities, muscular/athletic, age range: 20-45

Female Wrestling Spectator: All ethnicities, age range 20-50

Wrestling Spectators: Male/Female, All ethnicities, age range 18-70

Cult Followers: Male/Female, All ethnicities, age range 18-80

Kate’s Mother:  Caucasian, age range 20-30

Towering Guard: Male, all ethnicities, Height: over 6’5”, age range: 20-55

Miss Quinn: All ethnicities, beautiful, sexy, age range: 25-40

CSI Techs/ Sheriffs’/EMTs’ :  Male/Female, All ethnicities, age range 25-60

Costumed Coffee Shop Patrons/Customers: Male/Females, all ethnicities, age range: 18-50

Fake Dr. Suave: Caucasian, age range 18-25

Brian The Texter:  All ethnicities, Tech Geek, age range: 18-35

Teens: Male/Female, all ethnicities,  age range: 18-22 to play younger

Skinny Guy: All ethnicities, age range: 18-40

Pretty Girl # 3: All ethnicities, age range: 18-26

Funhouse/Clown Employees:  Male/Female, all ethnicities,  age range 18-40

Screaming Man: All ethnicities,  age range: 18-45

Amputees: Male/Female,  all ethnicities, age range: 18-60

Fun House Crowd/Spectators: Male/Female, all ethnicities, age range 18-70

Sexy Nurse: All ethnicities, age range: 20-40

Overweight Male: All ethnicities, age range: 18-60

Jocks: All ethnicities, athletic, built, age range 18-25

Comments

1. julie bolser says:

I emailed you! :)

• filmdayton says:

All questions will have to be directed to the production. Please use the contact info in the post. FilmDayton is only posting the casting call and is not involved in the making of the film. Thanks for visiting the FilmDayton website and I hope you get to participate in the film! If you do, keep us posted on all the excitement!
      Shelly

2. I emailed you right away. I hope you received it!
    Thanks, Julie Boler

3. William Mathews says:

I am trying to fill out cast app but it wont let me….

• filmdayton says:

Shelly

4. Jammin' Jimmy Lecklider Jr. says:

Man this sounds fun! I want to be a part of it!

5. bronson evans says:

Hello my name is bronson evans I always wanted to be an a move I ways wanted to be an actor I am from Mississippi I currently live in Ohio an I will do anything to make that dream come true

• filmdayton says:

Bronson
      I encourage you to contact the producers and get yourself in a movie! Please use the contact info in the post. FilmDayton is only posting the casting call and is not involved in the making of the film. Thanks for visiting the FilmDayton website and I hope you get to participate in the film! If you do, keep us posted on all the excitement!
      Shelly

6. There is much I can say, people I can be, I’m just waiting for that perfect opportunity….

• filmdayton says:

Joshua, I encourage you to contact the producers and get yourself in a movie!
      Shelly

7. Tozene Lashay Jackson says:

Please give me a call I would Love to become a actress …5133652051

• filmdayton says:

All information in the post, including contact instructions, was provided by the production company. No comments on the FilmDayton.com post or any emails or posts to the FilmDayton Facebook page will be forwarded to the production company. It is the responsibility of all interested parties to contact the production company using the information provided in this post.
      Best of luck and I hope you get to be in the film!
      Best-
      Shelly

8. Does any of the filming take place in the evening, after work?

• filmdayton says:

Aaron
      Shelly

9. hello my name is Rachel Burnett I’m 19 years old from Lawrenceburg Indiana I seen you where casting out roles for a horror film you will be doing in middle town and I am so interested ! in either being the role of Mrs. Quinn or Pretty Girl #3 or Sexy girl either or I would love to be apart of this !! my number is 812-747-7559 my email is gpburnett@comcast.net, also I’m 5″5 and usually my shirts run either small or med and pants are about a 5 also my dress size is about a 4 or 6 I can send you a bunch a photos of me if your interested I would love love!!! to be apart of this I hope to hear back from you .. this is such a dream of mine to be an actor etc. ill do anything!!!

• filmdayton says:

Best of luck and I hope you get to be in the film!
      Best-
      Shelly

10. E-mailed you. How long does it usually take to maybe hear something back?

• filmdayton says:

Best of luck and I hope you get to be in the film!
      Best-
      Shelly

11. filmdayton says:

The producers of the film do not see any comments on this posting or any posting on the FilmDayton.com site.
    Comments or information left on this post are not forwarded to the production company. You must reply to the production company directly.
    Best of luck and I hope you get to be in the film!
    Shelly

12. filmdayton says:

Best of luck and I hope you get to be in the film!
    Shelly

13. filmdayton says:

Best of luck and I hope you get to be in the film!
    Best-