Benefits at Enthusiast Level
Do you love film? Do you want to get an inside look at what’s happening in the industry, experience education, networking, and screenings? Join us at the enthusiast level!
- Free Admission to Film Connections (10 meetings/screenings per year – a $50 value)
- The Monthly FilmDayton e-newsletter
- Special ticket opportunities and discounts to selected film activities
- One free small popcorn at THE NEON with paid admission (monthly benefit).
Are you a professional filmmaker looking to connect with others in a meaningful way, build your network and get plugged into the regional film scene in a more tangible way?
All the above PLUS:
- The Motion Picture TV and Theatre Directory
- Opportunity to have casting/crew calls featured on FilmDayton Web site and Facebook
- Recognition in any Festival / Event Program
- 10% off rental costs for your event or screening at THE NEON (once annually)
- Great deals from Midwest Grip and Lighting including one (1) day free rental of an Arri Kit ($100 value) and 10% off any other rentals
- Discounts on Professional Development Workshops
For businesses and resource providers to better connect with what’s happening in the local film scene. Get plugged into this growing industry.
All the above PLUS:
- Acknowledgment on the FilmDayton.com Website and e-newsletter
- Discounted rates for program advertising
- Referrals to connect you into the film scene for your next project
FILMDAYTON/DATV DUAL MEMBERSHIP
FilmDayton, together with DATV, is offering a dual membership for local filmmakers who want the networking, education and advocacy of FilmDayton (at the Enthusiast Level) and the benefits of DATV membership. DATV provides basic training in video production techniques, including all the skills you need to create your own local TV programming. Plus, DATV provides the equipment and facilities for you to use during the creation of your program. This dual membership allows you all the benefits of an individual membership of BOTH organizations. More info on the DATV membership here. Please note that the DATV membership runs on a calendar year – although you may join at any time, benefits expire every December 31.
WRITE THE STORY, CAST THE PLAYERS, PRODUCE THE FEATURE & CELEBRATE THE WORK TOGETHER
What could the storyboard of the Dayton film community look like? Emmy-Award winning and Academy-Award nominated filmmakers choose to make their home in our midst. Our local colleges and universities are educating the creative minds of tomorrow. The State of Ohio offers an incentive that makes us competitive in the film industry. You are invited to be a major player in producing amazing results. Your gift, at whatever level, can provide:
- Education for the next generation of filmmakers,
- Professional development and support to keep local filmmakers competitive,
- Advocacy and leadership that attracts films to Dayton, and
- A well-deserved regional celebration through the annual FilmDayton Festival. With your support we can continue to educate, advocate and celebrate with and for the greater Dayton community.
At whatever level is right for you, you can support our vibrant and growing film community!
JOIN THE LOCAL FILM COMMUNITY & RECEIVE A HOST OF BENEFITS
Members may receive free and discounted passes to our annual FilmDayton Festival; free admission to our Film Connections networking and screening series and other FilmDayton programs; discounts to local theaters; and special offers on movie events around the region.
Beyond screenings, FilmDayton promotes the art, craft, and business of film making in the region; presents year-round events; and helps grow the next generation of filmmakers and film lovers. When you JOIN or DONATE, you contribute valuable support and help sustain a full range of programming. As a member you help make a difference!
The annual membership period is active for one year from the month of your registration. Please allow two to four weeks to receive your Membership card. (NOTE: The joint membership with DATV runs on the calendar year – it will expire in December regardless of when you join. This is to work in conjunction with DATV’s membership process.)